The Parent-Teacher Association at Nederland Elementary (NESPTA) is a vibrant part of the school community. NESPTA is a group of volunteer parents and teachers working to fund and support academic enrichment, school staff needs, and technology maintenance and upgrades. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and are members of the state and national PTA. Being a part of NESPTA makes a difference for your school community!
NESPTA meetings take place the third Wednesday of each month in the school library. See PTA Meetings for exact dates and times.
To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- Provide a safe and welcoming environment for all students and their families.
- Empower all students to become life-long learners.
- To support and speak on behalf of children and the families of our school.
- Encourage and enhance experiential education through Winter Adventure Days and 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade Outdoor Education.
- Organize and provide additional learning experiences through before- and after-school programs.
2018-2019 Board Members
Jessica Fitzer, President
Scott Rainey, Vice President
Danielle Petrovic, Treasurer
Beth Martin, Secretary