Volunteers are required to have a background screening which will help ensure the welfare and safety of our students. The cost of the screening is $17 annually. However, if you join NESPTA as a registered member, we will cover the cost of your screening.
For more information on the Boulder Valley School District policy regarding background checks, and about the specific types of volunteers and which type of background check is required, visit the District’s Volunteer Page.
If you have any questions about this process or whether your offer to volunteer with the PTA will require the $17 fee, please check the information in these links or contact Juanita Gloe in the NES Office by calling (720) 561-4804 or by email email@example.com.
To complete the volunteer registration process, follow these steps:
- Go to TCLogiq
- Follow the instructions on the website (you will need a credit card – Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discovery are accepted). DO NOT check the option for a driving/motor vehicle records check.
- After you have completed the Background Screening Process, print the confirmation page and return it to the NES office.
- Complete the BVSD Volunteer Application online or request a paper copy of the volunteer packet from the NES office.
- Print and complete the District’s Volunteer Agreement Form and return it to the NES office.
- Additional information can be found on the NES website.