The Parent-Teacher Association at Nederland Elementary (NES PTA) is a vibrant part of the school community. NES PTA is a group of volunteer parents and teachers working to bridge funding gaps to support academic enrichment, provide material resources to school staff, and upgrade and maintain technology.
Keep the Nederland community strong. Support our children. Support our schools. Support our teachers.
Due to Covid-19, our meetings are now conducted outdoors (weather permitting) or via Google Meet. Please contact one of the NES PTA officers to have your email added to the meeting invites. See PTA Meetings for exact dates and times.
To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
NES PTA Goals
- Provide a safe and welcoming environment for all students and their families.
- Empower all students to become life-long learners
- To support and speak on behalf of children and the families of our school.
- Encourage and enhance experiential education
- Ned SHRED ski days at Eldora (K – 5)
- Outdoor Education (3 – 5)
- Fund field trips and school assemblies
- Organize and provide additional learning experiences through before- and after-school programs.
- Support our teachers
- Provide annual supply grants to classrooms
- Organize dinners during conference weeks
- Organize activities for teacher recognition week
- Build relationships across the entire community with engaging and fun events.