How to Request Financial Aid and Key Information
- Fill out and submit the secure form below)
- A NES PTA board member will contact you upon receipt
- Please allow for 7 days for review
- The scholarship will pay up to 75% of the cost of the program or the amount left of scholarship funds for the family, whichever value is greater.
- There is a $150/FAMILY (to be split among all eligible students) limit
What Programs are Eligible?
Your student is eligible to receive financial aid for a variety of programs. The NES PTA strives to help all students explore their interests and provide them with opportunities to participate in experiential learning. This is not an all inclusive list, if you do not see a program of interest listed, please complete the form or contact the NES PTA treasurer.
- BVSD Life Long Learning (LLL) programming
- Wild Bear Group Programs
- SMBA (Single Track Mountain Bike Adventures)
- Peak to Peak Soccer
- Mountain Lions (NES intro cross-country)
- Yoga (e.g. Tadasana)
- Mountain Movers
2020 – 2021 School Year Support Available
For the 2020-2021 school year, the NES PTA has $1000 available to families for scholarships. If you are eligible for CCAP and can use those funds for your student’s program, please do not apply for a NES PTA scholarship at this time due to our limited funding. We want to help as many families as we can and are doing our best to stretch our budget.
If funding allows, the NES PTA will expand the scholarship program to continue to support our wonderful NES students and families.
Before applying for a NES PTA scholarship, please review the following income guidelines. Know that these are guidelines and the NES PTA is not asking for information about your income. We trust that you will apply if you have a financial need. The NES PTA understands that life events can quickly change a family’s financial situation, so trust your intuition. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. All conversations will be kept confidential.
If your family is making less or around the same income listed for household size, please don’t hesitate to apply for a NES PTA scholarship.
|Household Size||NES PTA Scholarship Income Guidelines|