Socially Distanced Drive Through Trunk or Treat
Can you donate your trunk? Sign up by calling Kameron at 303-726-8893 or follow this link: https://bvsd.helpatschools.com/schools/42/events/7068
Want to donate your trunk but need some help with candy? Contact Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line Trunk or Treat candy) and the NES PTA can help you out.
Please see below for how the NES PTA is working to make this a socially distanced Trunk or Treat.
- All those who volunteer to hand out candy from their cars must answer “No” to all the questions on the health screener questionnaire used by the district. A volunteer will ask these questions as the cars arrive.
- This is a drive through trunk or treat. Everyone must stay in their cars
- Trunk Donors will park in designated spaces with 2 empty spaces in between.
- Trunk Donors will be encouraged to use a tube, ramp, or other device to promote social distancing.
- Sign at entrance with the health screener questions and reminders to wear a face mask (non-halloween) and to maintain distance between groups.
- If you, or anyone in your household (even if they are not attending) have been in contact with someone or are personally experiencing Covid-like symptoms, we ask that you not attend.
- Please do NOT use Navajo Trail to reach the school. Come up P2P to Indian Peaks (by Caribou Room) and take that to school road. Please be considerate of our neighbors and obey all speed limits!