There are many ways to help the NES PTA and NES!
- Love to bake? The NES PTA host bake sales and various points during the year. Sign-up to make your signature baked good.
- Love to cook? We need help providing conference meals for teachers (October/March). Sign-up to make as many dishes as you want for each conference.
- Book Fair – Are you good at unpacking and packing boxes? Helping set-up the book fair may be for you? Prefer sales? Volunteers are needed to ring up purchases at the book fair.
- Have a knack for websites? The NES PTA needs someone to help maintain and update our website (WordPress)
- Do you like planning parties? We always need help planning events.
- Classroom volunteer – teachers ALWAYS need help, especially with administrative tasks.
- Don’t see your passion listed? Contact the NES PTA!
IMPORTANT: If you are going interact with kids (think trip chaperone, book fair, classroom volunteer) you will need to complete a background check. See the graphic below for more information.
If you are a registered NES PTA member, the NES PTA will pay for your volunteer screening. So save your receipt!